Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rok 2009

Hejka!

Co u was? Ja mam wielki stres na Uni. Jednak nie powtrzymuję mnie to od wychodzenia ;)

Widzieliście może już to na szwedzkim blogu, ale iż to że pisałam po angielsku to stwierdziłam że także tu to wkleje :) Jednak w troche skróconej wersji. Pełną wersje macie TUTAJ.


January:
The New Years Eve were spent in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in Peaches. The year started shitty, but I already felt before that the year of 2009 will be bad. Schlieri didn't won the New Years jumps. Who won? I don't know it didn't really matter. Wuff won the 4 Hills tournament which was really nice. January was hard, a lot of ski jumping with 4HT and then Kulm. Then it was Zakopane with a lot of work and party:


I will never forget a drunk Kasia M, falling outside the banquet, and destroying the light on the taxi that were suppsted to drive us to town..haha... back to Innsbruck and all the exams. And thereto I had a quite hard guy dilemma.
Go for the dream the dream or take the reality?
I dunno...

February:
Another busy month. In 8 days I flew to Sweden, re-packed, flew to Katowice, went to Strbske Pleso for the Junior World Champonships, went to Zakopane for the Continetal Cup. Flew back to Malmoe Re-packed and flew to Stockholm. Afterwards I was sick. I got to know Luki Müller who also became the Junior World Champion :) It was some really crazy days in Slovakia and Zakopane. It was my mum's birthday, which was really funny.

It was time for the World Champonships in Liberec. Wuff won, Schlieri 2nd and Simi 3rd, but my thoughts went to Morgi that didnt stand his jump :( I bleeched my teeth and it f*cking hurt so much. CoC Wisla with a lot of taxi rides, crazy proposals, or what do you say Kasia? :P But overall nice time :)

MARCH:
Uni started again. I started to drink Red Bull Sugarfree instead of the regular one. I got a Fan Club and a anti-fan club on polish "Facebook". Planica. OMG! I got to know Kris, who is a really nice girl and we clicked totally, something that others had hard times to understand. Schlieri took home the World Cup of 2008/209 which was so great :) Mary visited me in Innsbruck :) Schlieri got injured after the season end and went to surgery :( I had a real outburst on comments on my blog.

APRIL:
The month started with a really funy Sing Star party in our appartment with too much drinking, and people realized that they didn't have a chance to beat me when it came to Britney's - Hit me baby one more time. Schlieri's WC-party in Fulpmes was a really big thing with TV-stations etc. After the party a flew to Sweden for 2 weeks for easter with a lot for running. Love & Sex & Magic went on repeat at my place all the time. We went to see Agnes LIVE, she is so amazing :) It was really nice weather and I spent quite much times with the girls by the beach. Crown princess of Sweden Victoria got engaged. In the end of the month Ania came to visit me we went on the Bad Taste Party and it was time for the Stamser Ball, which was a lot of fun ;) Especially Betti driving my CLK which is an automatic..hahaha..

MAY:
It started with a stolen breakfast and went on with a totally spotainous part at our place which went totally crazy, but it was a lot of fun! And the "old, crazy" Vicky was in tha House ;) 1 week later we had another party, this one was a bit calmer, but ony because the police came and we took a cab to town. It was another crazy night. And then it was another party :P

Eurovision Song Contest was won by Alexander Rybak with the song Fairytale I hated it in the semi-finals but in the finale I already liked it and you heard it everywhere! I and Emi were really tired of everything so we took a spontanious trip to Tunisia for a week and had a lot of fun, sun and sightseeing :) I went paragliding and I loved it! The it was the Band Contest that we went to, where Flo Liegl's band won :)


JUNE:
Was a crazy month when it came to boys, and feelings, decisions.
Ja, jag skulle BARA hämta min lön på Bini´s igår, eventuellt gå inom Lukas en sväng, sen hem. Eller ja en drink i baren kanske. En drink blev betydligt mer, med dans, karaoke sång o.s.v. Sen skulle jag köra 5 killar hem som jag vatt me under kvällen, ihop med mr. Jesse McCartney bestämde vi dock att han skulle följa med in till Innsbruck..haha... Tror att hans kompis Nils blev mindre glad...whooops, I´m a bitch I know, men han kysstes inte ens bra så ;) Den där Nils asså...

Ja, resten av natten var jävligt rolig...haha... Bettina var mindre road då hon behövde plugga...sorry Betti, aba der Prüfung ist scho guat gegangen, a mit der Jesse da...hrhrhr... ;) Und Lukas i war brav, echt :D

Good guys sucks too.,...

so over it.

I need a pause...
And I fell in love with One Tree Hill. I wrote a couple of articles for Nattstad. And there was a SOWI-party where I needed to give my bra to Basti Kaltenböck..haha... Michael Jackson died. In the end of the month it was exam time.

JULY:
Exams, Exams, Exams. I had the last fight with a good friend, and said that it was over for me. This was the last time, ad I had enough, I promised myself never to go back into that "relationship"again...and I haven't. Then I drove to Szczecin and then on to Sweden for Falsterbo Horse Show. Malino came down and we had lots of fun :) I had a lot of plans, but a lot of them didn't go as planned :( I fell in love with the Bounty Ice Cream ;) The new fashion thing was the bleeched eye-brows and I just hated it (and still does). Oh and I got bangs/fringe, which went on to people calling me Lady Gaga. And it was a great shopping month :)

AUGUST:
I fell in love with shuttershades. I wore them in every color and design. I talked a lot with L..A LOT. Princess Madeleine is engaged. I did a lot of shopping this month too. My mail and blog was hacked... Then it was time to fly to Zakopane for the Summer Grand Prix. And what a Grand Prix it was. IT was crazyyyyy. the weather was shitty though :/After Zakopane I got a new car a Mercedes ML... Not really what I wanted though.

SEPTEMBER:
Me and my Mom flew to Dubai, but first we spent one day in lovely London. Dubai was amazing, hot and I really fell in love with that city. I could easily move there :) After Dubai I was in Sweden for one day before I flew to Wisla for the CoC. Wisla was really interesting, and not really easy... Patrick Swayze died :( And Anna Anka become a phenomena in Sweden. Well my 10th flying trip in one month is made to Stockholm where I have a great time with the girls and fills up my lips with Restylane Lipp again.
My biggest dream is so simple...just to say "I Love You", slowly, truly and honestly.
After Stockholm a spent a few days in Malmö and then left for Szczecin. I bleeched my teeth again and YES IT HURTS! And then it was time to drive back home to Innsbruck :)

OCTOBER:
University starts with a new term. I take up my french again, after more than a 3 year break. Schlieri is un-beaten in Klingenthal, 5 wins in a row :)
One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life
- Khalil Gibran
It was a lot going on about Ralph Lauren´s commercial adds (http://vicktoriamurawska.blogspot.com/2009/10/viktheten-satts-av-designersen.html). H2G is my new motto and it is amazing! Austrian Championships in Stams and Innsbruck. Kris was supposted to come and visit me, but she was really sick :( Schlieri won both on the normal hill and on the big one :D Not that I thought he wouldn´t :D

NOVEMBER:
HALLOWWWEEEEEEN. Marta came to visit and we had a great time. Especially Halloween with a Sing Sing-star evening and drinks at my place first :) Then it was Jonas' birthday...and I tore a ligament in my ancle joint :/ So after a couple of hours in the hospital where they x-rayed and so on I got a ancle brace to wear for 6 weeks...and you can think that the foot hurt. Then it was time for my birthday. Dinner & Games with my guys, and then a party on saturday which was really really nice, but maybe a bit too much drinks..hehe... We went to watch Berni compete in the Austrian Championships in gymnastics and he won on the floor :)
The ski jumping season began :)


DECEMBER:
I could sleep without my ancle brace. Tiger Woods was on everyones lips... I notices another backstabbing bitch. It snowed in Innsbruck :/ Went with Bine to the Angelo Kelly concert which was really nice :) And a couple of days later it was time for a dance theatre - Peter Pan. Gregor won the WC in Lillehammer. We had a russian x-mas party and the next day I flew to Sweden. Went to Lucia Movie Night with Kayt and the movies they showed were great! MCR's horse X-mas show where the people at the entrance thought that I was under 18.... I saw Twilight The New Moon and of course I loved it! I finally bought my lovely UGGs. Brittany Murphy was found ded!
I don't like the fact that when I see You, I forget that Anyone else excist. It's not fair to Them and it is not fair to Me...
Christmas came and went and I got soem really nice gifts including Playstation 2 with Singstar and Nintendo Wii Fit Sport + :) Some party was done on Christmas Day. We had a Girls Sing Star evening with drinks at my place and then for New Year it was off to Helsingborg with Malino. Slept on Elite Marina Plaza and had a lovely dinner and party with some jumpingriders from my past ;)

Buziak,
To Tylko Vicky
Mój Szwedzki Blog: http://vicktoriamurawska.blogspot.com
Chcesz sie ze mna skontaktowac? tylkovicky@hotmail.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. But to make it clear, I am nOT falling in love with Greg.

jaaaa said...

:)
Pewnie będziesz w Zakopanem wiec będzie jakieś spotkanie z Tobą? :)

a wiesz moze coś o tym, ze skoczkowie mają mieszkać gdzie indziej, a nie w COSie? [słyszałam takie coś=/]

pozdrawiam

Anonymous said...

vicky nie ma akry wiec nie jedzie do zako.

Anonymous said...

Vicky I wish you that this year will be better for you than the last one.

Vicky M said...

No prob Hannah :0 You wouldn't be the first one :)

/ / / / /

@jaaaa czy bede w Zako czy nie to sie jeszcze okaze ;) Mam wszystkie egzamininy z angielskiego 23.go i nie wiem czy uda mi sie je przeniesc.

/ / / / / //

A co do akry to ja ZAWSZE mam akre. No0 matter where I am ;) Dobrze jest byc mna...

/ / / / /


Thanks this year is already much much better :)

Anonymous said...

It was also from me these greetings Vicky. For me last year was like diamond.Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your blog.
Could you maybe link to mine?
That would be great :-)
http://skijumping.tumblr.com